Introduction to Exponential Technologies
Technology is evolving at an exponential rate, and is changing the way we do business. It is the greatest challenge of our time… and potentially the biggest opportunity.
There is a lot of hype about technology change in the media, but what does it all really mean? What does the future of business look like? And how can make changes now to ensure our businesses thrive and survive?
The first in The Chamber’s Digital Series, this free member event provides an easy-to-understand overview of exponential technologies.
- What is exponential technology change and what does it mean for our businesses?
- An overview of changing technologies and examples of those technologies in use
- How does this affect existing industries?
- What is the impact on customer needs, behaviour and expectations?
- Opportunities: How might you position your business to take advantage of these changes?
This event is aimed at businesses in all sectors and sizes, and will be an engaging and interactive presentation followed by Q&A opportunity.
Thursday 16 March
5:30pm - 7:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore St
Hamish Duff is a highly qualified and experienced Technology Management Consultant at Recalibrate. He is passionate about helping organisations to make better technology decisions – through independent review and analysis of their business and technology issues, construction of pragmatic programmes of change, and strategic positioning to thrive and survive in a world of rapid technology change.
$30 + GST