Export Growth Series
Aimed at small to medium exporters, the Export Growth Series workshops are designed so that attendees walk away with practical, real-life skills to help their business grow.
Sessions are relaxed and small in size, interactive and practical, with time dedicated to put your learnings into practice.
We are pleased to announce the second Export Growth Workshop for 2017 - Digital Marketing for the Tourism Industry.
Technology has fundamentally changed the way that we reach and share our story with customers and potential customers. Digital platforms have created huge opportunity for businesses that are ready to learn and try new things. The challenge is, with so many options available - which are best for you, your customer and your business.
The aim of this workshop is to provide realistic, practical advice to grow your business through digital marketing.
- How to meet the changing needs of the tourism market
- How to get to know your customers
- Content strategy - what works and why?
- How to move customers through the travel decision process
- How to create brand advocates
- How to manage online feedback
- Analytics - you can't manage what you haven't measured
- An overview of the Chinese market and customer
- Christchurch International Airport
The Export Growth Series is run in association with:
For more information on the Export Growth Series please email Alex Thorpe or call 353 4165.
Friday 28 July
8.30am - 1.00pm
The Commodore Airport Hotel, 449 Memorial Ave, Christchurch
$90.00 + GST
$180.00 + GST