Export Growth Series
Aimed at small to medium exporters, the Export Growth Series workshops has been designed so that attendees walk away with practical, real-life skills to help their business grow.
Sessions are relaxed and small in size, interactive and practical, with time dedicated to put your learnings into practice.
We are pleased to announce our upcoming Export Growth Workshop:
Get China Business Ready
Monday 16 October 2017, 8.45am - 12.30pm
Discover your digital pathway into the world’s largest economy and key export partner of New Zealand, with our upcoming Get China Business Ready workshop.
The commercial journey into China is complex and fast changing; that's why we've got market experts Red Circle Network along to give potential, emerging and current exporters expert insight and practical guidance on how to engage with the China market.
This immersive workshop will equip you to:
- Identify pathways into China commerce through China Social Media Platforms
- Understand how to leverage China business strategy, channels and partners to achieve ROI, KPI
- Identify how to implement a marketing strategy with brand awareness
- Recognise what success looks like
- Understand cross boarder commerce and customer engagement management (e.g mapping the Customer Journey).
- Understand best practice and industry standards for Chinese social media marketing and media campaign management using China Social Media platforms. Including content, translation, social channels, advertising and reporting along with how to implement project management and collaboration technology.
Attendees will leave with a functional personal WeChat account with immediate connections into the Red Circle Network WeChat Community.
- Marie Young, Red Circle Network
- Christchurch International Airport
The Export Growth Series is run in association with:
Monday 16 October
8.45am - 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$90 + GST
$180 + GST