Export Growth Series
Aimed at small to medium exporters, the Export Growth Series workshops are designed so that attendees walk away with practical, real-life skills to help their business grow.
Sessions are relaxed and small in size, interactive and practical, with time dedicated to put your learnings into practice.
Event 1: Making the Most of Your Freight Logistics
The export and import logistics environment is changing rapidly.
Learn about the technological advancements in freight logistics, the opportunities for your business, and how to get the best deals and the right fits for exports and imports.
With the increase in online Business to consumer (B2C) trade, overcapacity in sea freight, under capacity in air freight, new airline routes and the innovation in logistics around robotics and systems: the world of freight is rapidly changing.
- What are the the technological advancements?
- How do you keep up with what is happening?
- What are the opportunities?
- How are you able to capitalise on the change?
- How not to get caught with increased costs and changing time frames
- What freight logistical changes should you be making to get there faster and more effectively?
- Alex Larsen GM AirNZ Cargo Auckland or Greg Edmonds AirNZ Cargo Auckland: The changing face of global air freight: Opportunities and change and what this means for exporters and importers
- Reon Edwards, Managing Director SB Global Logistics: Global trends in sea and air logistics, robotics, the B2C market and the effects for exporters and importers
- Gareth Williamson, Trade Development Manager CIAL: an overview from CIAL re the freight situation in Canterbury based on the PwC freight research and the airports strategic direction on freight
The Export Growth Series is run in association with:
For more information on the Export Growth Series please email Alex Thorpe or call 353 4165.
Friday 7 April
9.00am to 12noon
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore St
$90.00 + GST
$180.00 + GST