Learn how to turn people around who are performing below standard
The cost of poor performance is significant … the hours spent correcting errors, money wasted on unproductive performance and the costs of having to recruit and train replacement staff.
This half day workshop will teach you how to approach poor performance, master those difficult conversations and empower staff to turn their performance around.
You will learn:
- to recognise signs of performance issues
- what causes poor performance
- what 'The Performance Formula' is
- how to manage performance improvement and give feedback
- how to handle performance conversation
- what to do when it 'goes wrong'
- how to control performance issues safetly within the law
Wednesday 8 November 2017
9.30am to 1.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Victoria (Bold Consultancy) specialises in the design, delivery and evaluation of management, leadership, supervsion and human resource training programmes. Victoria brings a depth of knowledge and experience.
$240 + GST
$480 + GST