H&S from a Management Perspective
Understand your health and safety responsibilities under the current legislation
Ensure you have a high standard of health and safety practices in your workplace
This half day course is an ideal opportunity for senior managers/business owners to understand their health and safety responsibilities to their business, learn to implement a practical health and safety system and make their workplace safer and more productive.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – what the legislative framework requires
- Health and Safety At Work Regulations – which support the Act
- Tools to develop a simple, practical and compliant health and safety system
- The duty holders under the law – and their duties
- Penalties – for non-compliance
- Building and promoting a positive health and safety culture in your workplace – create a competitive advantage
- How to manage difficult conversations with your workers
- Information about further health and safety training.
Thursday 2 November 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Helen Mason (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) brings a depth and breadth of experience having spent over 15 years specialising in health and safety combined with a background in human resources and adult teaching.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST