Social Media for Marketers
Know a fair bit about social media, but need a better understanding of how to use which platforms and when?
How do you measure ROI from your social media campaigns, and what are your optimum results?
Does your social media strategy align with your overall marketing strategy?
Covering the core principles and concepts of social media, this course will give you the understanding and confidence to run your social media strategy successfully - and look professional doing it. The day is packed with practical exercises where you’ll work on all the major platforms, and optimise them for your business.
Who should attend:
- Marketers who want an in-depth understanding of best practice social media use
- Marketers of all levels who engage with any of the major social media platforms
- Marketers who want measurable results from their social media activities
- Anyone looking to increase brand awareness and improve online presence
You’ll learn about:
- All the major platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and blogs
- Content planning
- How to calculate ROI on social platforms
- Social media in practice, not in theory
- Confidence in your social media strategy
- Better online presence
- Greater brand awareness
Who should attend?
- Those looking to get measurable results from their social media activities
- Those looking to increase brand or product awareness
- Those looking to build a solid foundation of social media knowledge
Wednesday 16 August 2017
9:00am to 5:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$549.00 + GST
$799.00 + GST