Get the Sale - 3 Modules
You can attend all 3 modules or individual modules according to your needs.
Module 1 - Creating Profitable Sales Streams and Finding New Markets - 11 September
- Define your ideal market - Understand the best product market fit for your product/service and what tangental markets could be open to access
- Define your ideal client - You can’t be all things to all customers, establish who your most profitable and easy to deal with customers are
- Define your USP to the market and client - Understand the real value that you provide to your ideal clients (TOP TIP - selling on value beats objections early.)
- Understand your value proposition - Features vs Advantages vs Benefits? Most sales people only sell the features, but we buy something for what it can help us avoid or help us achieve. You need to know how your customer actually benefits from working with you.
Module 2 - Managing Sales Pipelines - 18 September
- Tracking marketing success and lead generation.
- Develop a sales process to track your sales - companies that have a defined sales process outperform those that don’t. Understand the steps that your customers go through in their buying cycle and match your sales process to it.
- Understand the key sales metrics and what lead measure you can control - What activity are you doing that actually leads to more sales. If you don’t know this then you are not in control of your sales or your business.
- How to use CRM effectively.
- Run effective sales meetings to manage pipelines. Most sales meetings entail each salesperson talking about some meetings they had last week. What you want is accurate reporting on what they are doing and what is closing and that will all come from the data you have in your CRM.
Module 3 - Overcoming Obstacles and Objections in the Sales Process - 25 September
- Are you anticipating your online competitors? Is your business ready for disruption?
- How not to even get objections by identifying ideal clients and asking the right qualifying questions pre and during sales.
- Understand your value proposition - Features vs Advantages vs Benefits? Most sales people can only sell the features, but we buy something for what it can help us avoid or help us achieve. You need to know how your customer actually benefits from working with you. Once they understand the full value you provide, objections are less likely.
- Techniques on how to handle actual objections as they arise.
Monday 11, 18 and 25 September 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
All Modules Member
$680.00 + GST
All Modules Non-member
$1360.00 + GST
One Module Member
$240.00 + GST
One Module Non-Member
$480.00 + GST