Opportunity for private sector export assistance for Canterbury Exporters
The BusinessNZ network are offering 120 businesses within the export community the opportunity to fast track their global growth expansion plans.
Our goal is to increase international revenue by $120million in 12-months for 120 businesses
• 30 businesses will be fully sponsored into the Export Excelerator Programme for 12-months <valued at $885+GST>
• A further 90 businesses will receive a 50% subsidy on the Excelerator Programme saving <$443+GST>
What is the Excelerator Programme?
A programme where experienced exporters help other exporters export more!
You are introduced to a team of experienced exporters who work with you over 12 months acting as sounding board(s), and mentor(s).
You will receive ten hours of their time (1:1 or in group sessions) to focus on helping tackle some of the challenges you are and will face in navigating the complexities of expanding globally.
The benefits of being in the Excelerator Programme
• Capitalise on the opportunities you see for your business internationally
• Minimise the risks associated with international expansion
• Maximise ROI for your time, money, and people resource.
• Challenge assumptions on your go-to-market strategy through conversations with exporters who have been there done that
• Be part of a healthy business network to lean on for advice and support as and when you need it
Why do you need it?
“Scaling internationally is super difficult, there are lots of traps…ExportNZ can help guide people from falling off any of those cliffs along the way. I can’t see any other way to do it. It is essential”
– Sam Watson – Group CEO, Southern Spars
Who are Excelerator Leaders?
Our team of 145 Excelerators have been selected from New Zealand’s exporting elite (Supreme winners, award category winners and finalists from the ExportNZ Awards 2010 – 2019). With experience across all geographies, and industry sectors, we will help connect you with the right people at the right time.
Do you qualify?
1. Are you a NZ registered company?
2. Is your international revenue $100,000 -$10million?
3. Was your business sound pre-COVID?
4. Do you have the ambition and motivation to grow your business internationally over the next 12-24 months?
If you answered YES to all 4 questions you qualify, and we can help you.
How to apply?
Simply follow this link to apply. It’s really simple - answer 4 easy ‘yes/no’ questions and tell us why you are nominating your business.
Applications for BusinessNZ network (EMA, Business Central, OSEA, CECC members) open 2nd June 2020
Applications for ALL businesses open 15th June 2020
Applications close 30th June.
You will be notified by 10th July on your application outcome.
Special thanks to our sponsors
Special thanks to our sponsors Air New Zealand Cargo, Westpac Institutional Bank, Baldwins Intellectual Property, Ports of Auckland, BDO and Zespri who agreed to transfer the funding for the cancelled 2020 ExportNZ awards programme to support more businesses through these challenging times.
Our team will contact you towards the end of the week. In the interim, if you have any questions, please contact Shirley van Waveren - firstname.lastname@example.org.