Are you or your team looking to transform your leadership? Chamber members are entitled to $500 off all Boma Open Enrolment programmes. Enter the promo code CECC500 when registering to access the offer.
Our partnership with Boma
Boma partner to support us and our members with transformational learning experiences for a more intentional, intelligent and courageous future. As a Chamber member, you’re entitled to $500 off Boma’s open enrolment programmes (including Dare to Lead™ , Transformational Executives™ and Transformational Directors™ ).
Boma is proud to partner with the Chamber to support the growth of aspiring leaders and senior executives across Canterbury. Boma offers transformational learning experiences for leaders and changemakers, so that, in a world of dramatic and continuous change, we can be more intentional, intelligent and courageous about the future. We offer global online cohort-based courses and world-class professional development programmes for current and emerging leaders, executives and directors. We also run E Tipu: The Boma Agri Summit, exploring the future of food and fibre.
Open enrolment programmes
- Dare to Lead™ - Founded on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building programme, delivered in-person and virtually by Boma CEO and Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator Kaila Colbin. Save a further $500 per registration when you book four or more weeks out with our Early Bird rates.
- Transformational Executives™ - An immersive three-day programme designed to help senior leaders navigate the key technological, social, economic and environmental vectors of change — so you can lead your teams confidently through dramatic change.
- Transformational Directors™ - A powerful and challenging two-day programme designed to help future-focused directors navigate disruption, shape strategy and strengthen team culture — so you can govern effectively in a rapidly changing world.
Other programmes and events
- We tailor custom programmes for individual organisations — calling on our world-class faculty of experts to curate a high-impact experience packed with powerful insights, mind-blowing trends, and calls to courage that will leave your teams empowered about what lies ahead.
- We also run E Tipu: The Boma Agri Summit , bringing together remarkable speakers and changemakers to help shape the future of food and fibre. Set for June 21-22 in Christchurch and virtually.
Want to learn more about how Boma can support you and your team? Contact the team here:
Strategic Partnerships Manager
+64 21 222 0421
You can also reach out to [email protected] or connect with us via our live chat on nz.boma.global.