AS A MEMBER OF THE CHAMBER - YOU ARE A MEMBER OF EXPORTNZ
Join Locally, Connect Nationally.
At a national level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
- Advocating and Lobbying - getting officials focussed on your market access barriers, supporting free trade deals, writing submissions to Government
- Trade updates and latest market information, trade shows and events
- The experience and guidance of the ExportNZ Board
- Connecting you with other exporters around NZ that could be helpful to your business
- Getting you better supported and connected to relevant Government agencies (MFAT, MPI, NZTE, MBIE & Callaghan Innovation, Customs)
At a regional level, ExportNZ is all about exporters helping exporters.
At a regional level, ExportNZ helps exporters with:
- Networking - sharing knowledge, ideas, contacts and opportunities with like-minded exporters
- Speakers - network with other exporters, and gain valuable insights from guest speakers
- Courses designed especially for the new exporter or those wanting to extend their knowledge base, or enter new markets
- The experience and guidance of the local ExportNZ Board members