Oil & Gas Opportunities for our Region
The New Zealand oil and gas sector is poised for action and ready for growth.
There is possibility of significant activity off the Canterbury and Otago coast in the coming years. The opportunities that this represents for the Canterbury economy and its businesses are considerable. Come and participate in this presentation from sector representatives to explore how oil and gas might impact the region.
This session will cover:
- An introduction to the oil and gas sector
- Which oil and gas companies are active in and around Canterbury, what are they doing and why?
- What are the potential economic benefits to the Canterbury region from oil and gas activity?
- What are the risks of oil and gas activity in the Canterbury region?
- What are the opportunities for Chamber members to participate in oil and gas activity in the region?
Monday 27 November 2017
4:00pm - 6.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Cameron Madgwick, Chief Executive, PEPANZ & Andrew Jefferies, Chief Executive, NZOG
Free to Attend
$30.00 + GST