Introduction to Digital Disruption
We’ve all heard the term ‘digital disruption’ - but what does it really mean and what are the opportunities for your business? Join Recalibrate's Hamish Duff for this free member event.
Digital Disruption is about much more than improving efficiency in a workplace – it’s about transforming the way you do business and utilising technology to improve the value of your service or product and to augment the customer experience.
The second event in The Chamber’s Digital Series explores what digital disruption really is, and the characteristics of successful disruptive businesses.
1. What is digital disruption?
2. Examples of disruptive businesses
3. Charcteristics of successful disruptive businesses - what are they doing differently?
4. How do these businesses change customer behaviour and expectations
5. New Zealand's opportunity: disrupting ourselves
6. Strategies for competing in a technology driven world
Thursday 18 May
5:30pm - 7:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore St
Hamish Duff is a highly qualified and experienced Technology Management Consultant at Recalibrate. He is passionate about helping organisations to make better technology decisions – through independent review and analysis of their business and technology issues, construction of pragmatic programmes of change, and strategic positioning to thrive and survive in a world of rapid technology change.
$30.00 + GST