All businesses need capital to grow. To scale up and make it on the world stage you need investment. With plenty of different funding options available ranging from bank loans to online investment, venture capital, and private equity. What are the advantages of each, and what do they look for in a potential investment?
To learn the answers to these questions, join national intellectual property specialists James & Wells at Turning Innovation into Gold: Attracting Investment, a nationwide seminar series. The series will see James & Wells team up with successful entrepreneurs and investment providers to answer funding questions and provide practical advice on how to get investment ready.
- Simeon Burnett, Founder and CEO, Snowball Effect
- Nathan Mills, Executive Director, Genesis Private Equity
- Colin McKinnon, Executive Director, New Zealand Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Andrew Pryde, Head of Corporate Finance & Insights, ANZ Bank
- Peter McDonald, Investment Manager, New Zealand Trade Enterprise
- Carrick Robinson, Managing Partner, James & Wells
- Penelope Barr-Sellers, former Assistant Vice Chancellor of Massey University
This B2B event is proudly brought to you by:
Tuesday 20 March
7.30am - 10.00am
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$49.00 per person
Purchase tickets through Eventbrite