Get wise about supporting and promoting wellness at work!
Here at The Chamber we’re pretty passionate about supporting our business community to thrive which is why we are excited to be holding our very first Vitality at Work seminar!
Put simply there are some fairly fundamental things that contribute to the daily functioning and therefore performance of our employees; mental wellbeing, nutrition, activity and sleep. This short, sharp session continues our journey to provide some really practical information and guidance on how you can support and promote these.
The Vitality At Work seminar is a half day event that will provide some great insights for those responsible/interested in enhancing wellbeing in the workplace.
Learn practical knowledge on:
- Supporting staff to be All Right?
- Promoting healthy eating, physical activity and reducing sedentary behaviour
- Achieving better sleep!
- BeingWell, doing great.
Our line up:
- Bek Parry, Nutritionist and Health and Well-Being Enthusiast
- Ciaran Fox, All Right
- Bryn Sparks, Sleep Clinic
- Cindy Rooney, Southern Cross Health Society
Proudly supported by:
Friday 23 March 2018
8.45am - 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$65.00 + GST
$130.00 + GST