Mint Marketing Sessions: Facebook
Getting the most out of Facebook
Facebook engagement is dead. Now what?
Do you use Facebook to promote your business? Have you noticed a downturn in your reach, or how many people see your posts? You're not alone and this session will help to demystify how to get the most from Facebook in 2018.
During our session, we'll cover:
- How to comply with Facebook's 2018 algorithm and reach as much of your audience as possible
- How and when to use the Boost button - how much should you spend?
- How 6 second videos can help you reach new audiences and propel your brand Facebook's paid marketing options - is it worth the investment?
This session is best suited to businesses with a beginner to intermediate knowledge of Facebook marketing. While we won't be covering how to setup a Facebook Page or the basics of using one, we will be covering how you can get the most from your Facebook Page in 2018.
- Alice Moore, Digital Director, Mint Design
Alice is one of the founders of Mint Design. A content writer by trade, starting her marketing-tech career working at a startup where she was the only female among 20 male website programmers. Alice has been responsible for million dollar digital campaign launches and sending email campaigns to global audiences of over 1 million people.
- Cameron Taylor, Managing Director, Inform PR
Cameron's a content marketer through and through. Former journalist, he works mostly with a variety of small businesses on their Facebook marketing, among other marketing mediums.
- Others TBC
Plenty of time for networking and refreshments post-speaking is included in the session.
Thanks to our event sponsor Mint Design.
Wednesday 4 July
3.00pm - 5.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore St
$50 + GST