Unfortunately this course is now full.
Please contact email@example.com to be added to the wait list
Breakfast Series: RESTRUCTURING AND REDUNDANCY
It is a fact of life that sometimes companies experience issues that force them to consider the staffing they have in the business. Maybe you are experiencing a down turn in work, maybe you need different skills due to a change in focus. Learn how to navigate through a process requires speed, tact, diplomacy, and a full understanding of your legal responsibilities.
Due to the content of this course no person will be identified by personal or business name. Name tags will reference first names only.
You’ll learn about:
- In what circumstances restructuring and redundancy may be appropriate
- What the legal framework is to satisfy good faith and fairness
- Some case law examples that provide guidance to the process
- Preparing a proposal for change – the steps
- Obligations on the Employer and specific rights of the employee
So you can:
- Manage a restructuring and redundancy process effectively
- The necessary outcomes that maintain the sustainability of your business
Who is this course for?
- All business owners or leaders involved in potential change or considering improvements to the internal structure of their business
- Employers who may need to embark on change that may affect their employees
Wednesday 9 May 2018
8.00am - 11.00am
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Melicia provides HR, and employment relations advice, together with HR consultancy services, to help employers navigate anything to do with people in their business. Melicia has many years of experience as an HR professional in NZ and the UK with large companies including retail, manufacturing, education, insurance and the public sector. She has a particular interest in pragmatic solutions, leadership and niche support to small and medium sized local businesses. Melicia has worked alongside business owners, leaders and senior managers delivering practical HR solutions including but not limited to performance management, change management, disciplinary processes, recruitment and retention, engagement of employees and leadership capability.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST