LEARN HOW TO TURN PEOPLE AROUND WHO ARE PERFORMING BELOW STANDARD
The cost of poor performance is significant. The hours spent correcting errors, the affect on team morale, money wasted on unproductive performance and the costs of having to recruit and train replacement staff.
This half day workshop will teach you how to approach poor performance, master those difficult conversations and empower staff to turn their performance around.
You’ll learn about:
- The causes of poor performance
- Diagnosing performance issues
- How to have motivational and clear performance conversations
- How to use a Performance Improvement Plan
- The Employment Relations Act
So you can:
- Understand all the factors that may be contributing to a situation
- Get to the real root cause
- Coach individuals to see a clear path to improving their performance
- Manage an informal and a formal process
- Minimise the risk to your workplace of a grievance
- Clear processes and expectations for all parties
- A culture of performance
- Motivated staff
Who is this course for?
Experienced and new managers, supervisors, HR advisors and anyone else who manages the performance of others.
Tuesday 20 November 2018
9.30am to 1.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Victoria (Bold Consultancy) specialises in the design, delivery and evaluation of management, leadership, supervsion and human resource training programmes. Victoria brings a depth of knowledge and experience.
$280.00 + GST
$560.00 + GST