Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety Management (Level 6)
Brought to you by EMA Northern
This is the perfect programme for leaders in the Health and Safety field who'd like to further develop their skills in practical and relevant ways. It's suitable for those with a minimum qualification of National Certificate Level 4 or equivalent experience. To undertake the Diploma, you must be able to verify that you are currently in a senior Health and Safety management role and have the full support of your company, including access to their systems and data.
You'll Learn About
- The management, system review and evaluation of Health & Safety policy and performance
- Practical Health and Safety procedures and implementation for contractor management, return-to-work programmes, emergency actions and more
- Effective Health and Safety communication strategies and techniques
- Risk assessment and management, including ergonomics and human factors; accident investigation, recording and reporting.
So You Can
- Lead, and support, the development, implementation and review of integrated Health & Safety systems and strategies
- Lead and influence an organisation’s effective Health & Safety communication, consultation and engagement strategies– internally and externally, and at all levels
- Foster a positive, resilient Health & Safety leadership and culture
- Use proven principles to identify, analyse, prioritise and articulate Health & Safety risks as part of an organisation’s overall risk profile, and recommend cost effective mitigation
- Analyse and present Health & Safety- related data to help strategic planning and measure performance.
This advanced programme of study will deliver the tools, techniques and knowledge to facilitate best practice Health and Safety
management across your organisation. Running for eight two-day blocks, it covers all Health and Safety management essentials,
from strategy, policy development and evaluation to handling incidents, accidents and investigations. The course equips you to
use your own experience and systems as the basis of discovery.
Who is this Course For?
Senior Health and Safety practitioners.
Registration for this course is by application. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Block 1: 3 & 4 April
Block 2: 30 April & 1 May
Block 3: 5 & 6 June
Block 4: 3 & 4 July
Block 5: 8 & 9 August
Block 6: 11 & 12 September
Block 7: 16 & 17 October
Block 8: 13 & 14 November
9:00am to 4:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$5,250.00 + GST
$6,250.00 + GST