Advanced Training for H&S Reps - Stage 3
Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative. Also build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices.
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives with necessary knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, the supporting Health and Safety Regulations and the duties of the representative.
This advanced training course reviews the role of the representative and builds on the skills, knowledge and competences developed in the Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives (Stage 2).
Who should attend
- Health and safety representatives who have completed Stage 2 of the training
- Health and safety committee members
- Others with an interest in, or responsibility for, workplace health and safety
Learn how to:
- Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative
- Build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices
- The role of the health and safety representative
- The cost of workplace injury and illness
- Workplace productivity
- Measuring what matters in health and safety
- Case study
– Planning improvements and preparing recommendations
– Presenting recommendations
– Support for injured workers
– Vocational rehabilitation
– Review and plan.
Wednesday 15 & Thursday 16 November 2017
9:00am to 3:30pm
Quality Hotel Marlborough, 20 Nelson Street, Blenheim
Alan Boswell (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) has extensive experience with hazard management systems and the implementation of controls. Alan is able to understand the needs of any organisation and design a health and safety programme to suit.
$600.00 + GST
$700.00 + GST