Advanced Training for H&S Reps - Stage 3
Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative. Also build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices.
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives with necessary knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, the supporting Health and Safety Regulations and the duties of the representative.
This advanced training course reviews the role of the representative and builds on the skills, knowledge and competences developed in the Advanced Training for Health and Safety Representatives (Stage 2).
You’ll learn about:
- Deepen and broaden your skills as a health and safety representative
- Build your skills in fostering positive health and safety management practices
- The cost of workplace injury and illness
- Workplace productivity
- Supporting injured workers
So you can:
- Measure what matters in health and safety
With the use of a Case study you will:
– Plan improvements and prepare recommendations
– Present recommendations
– Provide support for injured workers
– Look at vocational rehabilitation
- Increased productivity
- Lower absenteeism
- Better resolutions to workplace incidents
Who is this course for?
- Health and safety representatives who have completed Stage 2 of the training
- Health and safety committee members
- Others with an interest in, or responsibility for, workplace health and safety
Monday 29 October & Tuesday 30 October 2018
9:00am to 3:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Helen Mason (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) brings a depth and breadth of experience having spent over 15 years specialising in health and safety combined with a background in human resources and adult teaching.
$600.00 + GST
$700.00 + GST