Digital Boot Camp
brought to you by the Marketing Association and Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce.
You want the latest tips, tricks and tools of the trade from those in the know?
This intensive 6 week boot camp has been created for you to learn, do, and come out with more confidence in digital marketing.
Running over 6 Thursday afternoons from 3pm to 5pm - you will learn from marketers that are specialists in their fields and at making digital relevant to you and your business.
Group work and active class participation is key to the success of this training. For you to get the most out of this boot camp, you need to be ready and able to participate.
This course is for you if:
- You are new to marketing
- You are new to digital marketing
The fee to join this course is $995 (+ GST) for members and $1,495 (+ GST) for non-members.
Places are limited on this course.
What will you learn?
Week 1 Content
Facilitor: Boyd Wason
- Using customer data to create content that will perform
- How to optimise your highest-performing posts
- Creating a strong sales funnel – generating and converting leads
- Measuring and evaluating campaign analytics
Week 2 Social Media
Facilitator: Kintilla du Boucher-Ryan
- Understand key social media platforms and when to use them for maximum results
- Learn different aspects of social media eg. content strategies and paid media
- Understand and interpret the data and analytics (basic)
Week 3 Email Marketing
Facilitator: Andrew Key
- The legal ins and outs of email…
- Perception is everything - best practice dos and don'ts
- Customer lifecycle and email (a perfect partnership)
- Tracking your successes (and failures)
Week 4 SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- What is SEM and what did you do?!
- Customer-centric thinking – search terms, analytics, keywords, Bing
- Importance of snappy copy and intriguing calls to action
- Understanding your competitors and when to compete (or not!)
Week 5 Insights + Reporting
- Learn to see the forest for the trees, what data matters when you are reporting
- Tools and techniques for monitoring and measuring your campaigns
- How to interpret results so that you can make better marketing decisions
Week 6 Digital Strategy
Facilitator: Jennifer Martin
- What is digital
- Key elements of digital strategy
- Creating your digital plan
- Presenting your digital plan - how to engage your stakeholders
Thursday 7, 14, 21, 28 June & 5, 12 July 2018
3.00pm - 5.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$995.00 + GST
$1,495.00 + GST