Email Marketing – communication made personal
Is your email performance slowly dying?
Could your email strategy be more effective and results driven?
Are you watching the channel slowly burn and thinking you need new ideas and some sound advice?
If so, consider attending this course to help you critique your existing email programme and make the necessary changes toward better results. This course is rich in practical examples, case studies and recommendations from experienced email marketing specialists.
Who should attend:
- Any Marketing specialist who plans and develops email plans, strategies and campaigns
- Marketers within any size organization - SME to large enterprise
- Communications specialists
Basic understanding and prior experience with email marketing is a prerequisite to attend this course.
You’ll learn about:
- How to achieve improvements in your email performance
- Email marketing data and how to get the best from the data you have
- How to better engage with your customers through email
- How to integrate other digital media to support your email campaigns
- Live email, gamification and other current trends improving the email marketing channel.
So you can:
- Walk away with a realistic perspective on the degree of effort and investment required for the
channel to make real change
- Understand why and how you need to kick-start your email now.
- An uplift in the email marketing channel’s conversion performance
- More engaging and customer focused email communications
- Campaigns of an award-winning calibre
Friday 27 October 2017
9:00am to 5:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$549.00 + GST
$799.00 + GST