Facebook for Marketers
Ready to unlock the true power of the Facebook marketing machine?
Facebook has increasingly become the social media platform most companies use to reach their audience, but it’s gone from being a simple, easy-to-use website to an increasingly complex media channel. New features are added all the time and it’s hard for marketers to keep up.
It is critical to understand the advertising platform, the insights, and how to use the different content types if you want to achieve a measurable return on your social media investment. It is not enough to just be ‘on’ social media in 2018 - you need to be driving results!
Join us to get a look into the features and benefits Facebook has to offer.
You’ll learn about:
- Creating different post types (e.g. image, link, canvas, carousel)
- Setting up Business Manager properly
- Business Manager advanced features:
- Audience Insights
- Creative Hub
- Facebook Ad Targeting
- Campaign Creation
- Reputation Management
So you can:
- Walk away with a greater understanding of how Facebook can work for businesses, what tools are available, and how they can apply to you.
- An uplift in engagement, efficiencies, and conversions.
Who is is this course for?
- Marketers who regularly use Facebook but want to improve their results
- Marketers who want to gain a greater understanding of the Facebook Ad Platform
- Laptop (no tablets).
Wednesday 30 May 2018
9:00am - 4:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
With a degree in English Literature and Classical Studies and a career that includes being GM of a Language school in Japan and a Business Banking Manager, Jon draws on a wide range of experience.
$549.00 + GST
$799.00 + GST