Social Media for Marketers
Are you getting results from social media? Do you want to engage your target market (rather than spam them)? Do you want to learn more on social media advertising?
Know a fair bit about social media, but need a better understanding of how to use which platforms and when?
How do you measure ROI from your social media campaigns, and what are your optimum results?
Does your social media strategy align with your overall marketing strategy?
Covering the core principles and concepts of social media, this course will give you the understanding and confidence to run your social media strategy successfully - and look professional doing it. The day is packed with practical exercises where you’ll work on all the major platforms, and optimise them for your business.
You’ll learn about:
- All the major platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and blogs
- Content planning
- How to calculate ROI on social platforms
- Social media in practice, not in theory
- Confidence in your social media strategy
- Better online presence
- Greater brand awareness
Who is this course for:
- Marketers who want an in-depth understanding of best practice social media use
- Marketers of all levels who engage with any of the major social media platforms
- Marketers who want measurable results from their social media activities
- Anyone looking to increase brand awareness and improve online presence
Wednesday 22 March 2018
9:00am to 5:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Anne is the business owner and marketer at Volom. Volom is a marketing business that helps small to medium size businesses grow. Her approach to marketing business is based on three guiding principles, efficiency, cost effectiveness and measure-ability of results. With over 19 years experience in the industry both here and overseas she uses her marketing skills to provide businesses with a plan that always delivers results.
$549.00 + GST
$799.00 + GST