Marketing for Non-Marketers
Understand the basics of marketing
This half day course will introduce you to the key principles of marketing and demonstrate how these can be applied to improve your organisation’s performance.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- what marketing is and how it can improve your organisation’s profitability and competitiveness
- what makes a good brand and what you need to do to build your own brand
- how to develop an initial draft of your marketing plan and the tactics needed to successfully manage and deliver it
- the various marketing communication options and if they are right for your business
- how to measure marketing performance
SO YOU CAN:
- develop a marketing plan with confidence knowing which channels work best for your organisation
- measure the effectiveness of your marketing
- greater brand awareness
- attract new customers
- retain existing customers
- utilising channels that are the most appropriate & effective for your business.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone new to marketing or have marketing as part of their role
- Business owners who want an overview of marketing.
Tuesday 5 June 2018
9:00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Anne is the business owner and marketer at Volom. Volom is a marketing business that helps small to medium size businesses grow. Her approach to marketing business is based on three guiding principles, efficiency, cost effectiveness and measurability of results.
With over 19 years experience in the industry both here and overseas she uses her marketing skills to provide businesses with a plan that always delivers results.
$280.00 + GST
$560.00 + GST