Our Membership Terms And Conditions
- Members agree to be bound by the constitution and contractual conditions of the Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce (The Chamber) and the following specific terms and conditions. Click here to request a copy of our constitution.
- Annual subscription payments are based on each member's total staff numbers according to the table.
- Resignations must be in writing within four weeks of the annual anniversary date. Members resigning after this period are liable for subscriptions for that year. Members are liable for any costs incurred by The Chamber in recovering payment of outstanding accounts. No refund of subscription shall be payable if resignation is before the 12 month period is complete.
- Information provided by The Chamber is for the confidential use by that member for the business covered by the subscription.
- All information held on the database relating to this membership is confidential and shall only be used by The Chamber in relation to the services provided by The Chamber.
- The Chamber has the right to decline membership. This application is subject to approval by the The Chamber Board.
- From time to time photographs and video of members taken at The Chamber events will be used in promotional material for the organisation.
- From time to time, member contact details will be provided to The Chamber member savings partners to promote the savings available to The Chamber members.